Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best treatment or shampoo/conditioner?

My thick hair is so dry and the only way I can make it look less poofy and healthy is by using baby oil. I'm pretty sure that this is making it worse but I don't know of a better treatment. I want my hair to feel lighter and not frizzy anymore. Please let me know if there's a great treatment or shampoo/conditioner brand that can help me.


P.S. Something off the counter would be great. Meaning not expensive!Best treatment or shampoo/conditioner?
try L'oreal Liss Extreme Shampoo and conditioner...it is moisturizing, smoothing shampoo for frizzy hair.Best treatment or shampoo/conditioner?
yeh I have a great suggestion for you my hair are same as you said about yours like frizzy and dry but they are fine now if you want to know the good solution let me know via email and also tell em your age ok.. dont forget to mention your question little bit ok
tresemme mositure rich


the best i have this and i lvoee it at walgreens
Garneir Fruit Citrus is a good Shampoo and Conditioner. It is a fair price. There are tons of good reveiws on it.
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment