Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampoo, Condition and then Hair Treatment?

I'm asian and I have dyed Platinum blonde hair. I am using AG Sterling Silver (Purple) Shampoo and Conditioner, and I just currently bought a ';Professional Sebastian Penetraitt Masque.';





I was wondering if I shampoo, condition and then use the masque in that order? So basically, I'm just wondering every time I wanna use hair treatments, do I always shampoo, condition and then use it? Or can I skip the conditioning part? (I'm also thinking about using some Redken stuff.. lol suggestions for hair treatments would be nice!)Shampoo, Condition and then Hair Treatment?
either ojon restorative treatment or KPAK by Joico... with that one you use shampoo then deep penetrating reconstructor and then the intense hydrator! Shampoo, Condition and then Hair Treatment?
you don't need to condition because the masque will do that for you. if you want to get a deep conditioning treatment, put the masque in your hair before you shower and let set for 15 min. rinse it out and then shampoo and condition like normal, doing this will make hair softer and add more moister.

No comments:

Post a Comment