Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hairloss Treatment and Shampoo?

Hi Folks,


I am 27 years old and i am having hairloss problem and its to obvious.


Can anyone tell me the best shampoo or Treatment to prevent it ?


I have heard few Products such as Provillus , NISIM , Revita and Aubrey. Anyone can recommend me about the products ? Could you guide me to buy good shampoo to prevent hairloss ? Feedback will be appriciated.


thank you


regardsHairloss Treatment and Shampoo?
All the things you mentioned are rubbish. I have been taking Finasteride from my doctor (the only proven way to regrow/maintain hair). I use this with minoxidil and use nizoral shampoo every other day.





Ive been doing this for 1 year now and regrew a bit of hair and havent lost any. Have a look at this site, helped me out alot and gives proven methods by people who use these products themeslves.





http://www.hairlosstalk.com/Hairloss Treatment and Shampoo?
take multi vitamins or go to your gp

No comments:

Post a Comment