Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am looking for shampoo or treatment for my hair. I have to wash it every 2nd day as its very greasy.plz help

baby shampoo had same problem brought it up with doctor told me to use baby shapoo for a while as other brands were to harsh for the hair so therefore leaving it greasyI am looking for shampoo or treatment for my hair. I have to wash it every 2nd day as its very greasy.plz help
stop using the chip fatI am looking for shampoo or treatment for my hair. I have to wash it every 2nd day as its very greasy.plz help
You can get shampoo for 'greasy' hair. Also washing your hair brush regularly help as the oils from your hair can stay on the brush. And try not to play with your hair alot cos the oils and dirt on your hands can make hair greasier. Try washing your hair in warm water instead of hot water too.
try treseme for frequent use
i know a man who sometimes washes his hairwith dish washing liquid, he wears alot of gel and finds its a good way of removing the grease.
I too have always had greasy hair that looked lank if I didn't wash it every day. I would say use a good shampoo for greasy hair. The day after you wash it use a dry shampoo or lightly sprinkle talc onto your hair near the roots. Rub it well in to your hair with a towel, then brush it out. The only time I didn't have a problem was after getting a perm. So if you are bothered about washing so often why not try a perm. If its any consolation as I've got older my hair is less greasy.
Not being funny or anything but my hair also gets very greasy and I have to wash it practically every day. It's just the oils in your skin which makes it like that and therefore no amount of 'makes your hair not greasy shampoo' would work.





Why don't you try washing your hair with a gentle shampoo once a day? Again, not meaning to sound offensive, surely you are having a bath or shower every day anyway so why not just wash your hair every day, therefore it will stay clean.





I know you will think well hang on a minute it will wash all of the shine etc out of my hair but if you use a very gentle daily shampoo it leaves the shine in.





If you hair is extremely greasy even if you are washing ot every day (my husband's is like this even though his hair is very short) use T-Gel for greasy hair which is openly available throughout the UK.
Try washing it with Teatree Shampoo and Conditioner ,you get it from the Health Shop ,it has no perfume but leaves your hair feeling great. It is also good for the scalp !


Good luck !!!
You might be washing your hair in water that is WAY too hot, as this doesnt help at all!





Aso, do not scrub as hard on your scalp, as this encourages the natural oils of the head to come out, causing MORE grease.





There was a person I knew, she used to wash her hair twice daily, coz she waid it kept on getting greasy, the more she washed it, the greasy it became!





Another thing that can be handy is to put talk powder on your roots, this helps absorb the grease, but obviously you do not want to walk about with lots of WHITE in your hair!





hope this helps!
Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo.





Spray it onto your roots and brush in well and it will rid you of greasiness. Hope it works for you, available at Boots.
Old home remedy that works--add a few tablespoons of cider vinegar to the last rinse when washing your hair--put it in a glass and fill the glass with water, put this on your hair and work in, then rinse as normal. Shiny, soft hair.
You might wanna try Nuetragena T-Gel for a little bit. Its designed for these types of hair types.





I know after awhile I have to use it. because the normal shampoo will make my hair greasy also.
I have always had greasy hair and it looks a mess if not washed daily. I tried every concoction over the years and the only one I find is by using a semi permanent dye or permanent dye close to you own colour, even streaks/highlights, I find then I don't need to wash it more than twice a week. Permanent dye usually lasts for six weeks before having to wash more often. Sorry I can't be of more help
Even though you don't have dandroff, try head and shoulders.
i use oatmeal%26amp;honey treatment shampoo you can get it from the hairdressers its made by tigi, really good

No comments:

Post a Comment