Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good shampoo or hair treatment that reduces hair loss. I have tried so many things but nothing works

Don't worry about hair loss, just tell everyone it was worn off by the head board of the bed.





God only created so many ';perfect'; heads, the rest he covered with hair.What is a good shampoo or hair treatment that reduces hair loss. I have tried so many things but nothing works
Hi there,





I have yet to hear of a shampoo that's proven to prevent you from losing your hair. However, there's always Rogaine (or Minoxidil) that can be applied daily to prevent future hair loss and in some cases regrow lost hair.





I tried Rogaine years ago and didn't like it very much, mostly because I couldn't get dedicated to applying it everyday and made my head itch and peel like the Dickens. After years of suffering from male Pattern baldness I decided to go with a Bosley hair restoration procedure. Since receiving the hair transplant back in July I've blogged my results on BattleAgainstBald.com. In addition to real hair restoration results the blog provides a wealth of information on hair loss and the methods for correcting it.





Best of Luck,


-SethWhat is a good shampoo or hair treatment that reduces hair loss. I have tried so many things but nothing works
Egg Shampoo recipe





2 cups water


2 bars castile soap, grated


1 ounce tincture of benzoin


3 egg yolks


2 ounces glycerin


3 drops perfume
Try Nioxin...it is a great line.
Nioxin products are great, but if you've tried them and they didn't work for you, I'd suggest having an electrotherapy session at your nearest day spa. The High Frequency machine normally used in deep-treatment facials may help your scalp. Have your technician turn the frequency up to where it is uncomfortable but not so high as you absolutely can't stand it. The technician then ';bounces'; the argon-filled glass electrode over your scalp in a uniform pattern to clear any bacteria from just under the skin's surface. This may facilitate easier growth from your existing hair. My brother absolutely swears by this! Make sure you don't wear ANY metal jewelry and have no metal implants in your body (fillings in your teeth are okay, but will make an unpleasant taste in your mouth). Good luck!
Look for a shampoo that contains oil or nettle. Or you can try nettle tea .....not drinking it....just wet your hair with it an d wait 20 min and then wash it off.
Take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2-3 x day. Heinz vinegar has 93 vitamins and minerals so hair will grow long, strong and thick.
I heard using horse shampoo helps grow hair or it either helps hair grow faster.
WOmen's Rogaine and special hair growth, breakage protection, and hair health shampoo, conditioner and treatment available in the black haircare section of a drug store. they really work, i use them!
no shampoo or hair product can actually reduce hair loss. try increasing your protein and iron intake. protein encourages hair folicles to grow. chicken, potatoes, beans, etc.
hey u needs to c ... urs doctor...hair loss is lake of iron...try taking iron tablets..........FERROUS SULPHATE 200MG TABLETS.....this is very good and i have tried so it did work for me.....but i will advise u check WIth urs doctor before u taking this tablets...................
look i'think u'should eat well then u'll see how does u're hair gonna be? me myself did that u'll see also great skin just look back to u're food and see what do u need to but u' dont eat try to drink milk more u're nails and hair will be great if u' used to drink it just take care of u're food .. hope helped
this is what we use http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products鈥?/a>


Satinique庐 scientifically formulated hair care that delivers the results you expect. Reverse hair damage, restore balance. Scientifically formulated to repair, strengthen, and protect hair in just one use. Effective, yet gentle hair care products for every day.
I lost so much weight after having my gastric by pass, after 9 months of weight loss I began to loose my hair by the handfuls! I have tried Nixon did not work. I tried Rogaine did not work. But I went to see my surgeon who did my gastric by pass and he put me on a vitiam very cheap at any local drug store it is called ';Zinc Sulfate'; 250mg. At first you take 1 capsule 3 times a day for the first 2 months then 1 capsule 2 times a day for a month then 1 capsule every day. You will find it will grow back and you will stop loosing your hair. The question I have to ask is ';You getting enough protein in your daily diet?'; But as you know that Zinc helps the ammune system but you have to get the SULFATE for a faster and better absorbtion in your body for your hair. I had real thick hair and lost it to the point where you could totally see my scalp in between the hair. Took 4 months but it started coming back and I have all my hair back it is not course like it use to be. It is nice thick fine hair and I love it! Oh yeah the cost I go to Shopko and get them from the pharmist 100 capsules for $3.65 a bottle. Good luck and let me know how it goes!
Hi,


While searching on the net I came across this great site which has treatments for hair loss in the most natural ways. Well, I thought I should share with everybody who is going trough the problem of hair loss, as even I have one and I know how it feels to see your hair becoming thin.I have already started using the tips mentioned on the site and see a remarkable difference in my hair loss.They are easy to do and the best part is it's natural so no side-effects. Check out the site and let me know if it helps you


site is:


http://www.cure-for.info





Let me know too if you come across any such natural and herbal treatment for controlling hair loss, as I also have this big problem of Hair Loss.
Severe hair problems may cause anguish.Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment