Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Jack Russell dog seems to get dirty frequently. I heard that Royal Treatment dog shampoo can be used daily.

Does anyone know if Royal Treatment Dog Shampoo can be used frequently to bathe my puppy and not give him skin problems?My Jack Russell dog seems to get dirty frequently. I heard that Royal Treatment dog shampoo can be used daily.
A dog should never be bathed more then once every three to four weeks.





You can buy the little towlettes from your local petstore, and then just try to rub most of the dirt and stuff off.





But it is bad for the dogs skin to bathe frequently, ESPECIALLY daily. Shampoos remove the natural oils that the skin produces, ALL shampoos do. Without these oils, the skin drys out, as well as the hair.My Jack Russell dog seems to get dirty frequently. I heard that Royal Treatment dog shampoo can be used daily.
Get a good brush and use that to get the dirt off him.





There are special towels and wipes now too.





Bathing a dog more than twice a month will lead to skin problems.
My JRT is always dirty no matter how many times i brush him, he is a wire coat, I don't think its good to bath them too often.They are always digging or into something unsavoury lol.
I would not suggest bathing more than once a week, or your dog will get dry skin, and other skin problems.
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment