Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the best dandruff solutions? (shampoo, conditioner, treatments, etc)?

Without a doubt selsun blue.What are the best dandruff solutions? (shampoo, conditioner, treatments, etc)?
i used nizoral (you're supposed to apply it with a


toothbrush).





most hair care lines have a dandruff shampoo, conditioner,


etc but you should look for one with zinc pyrithione since it's


anti fungal and anti bacterial.





here's more.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandruff#Tr鈥?/a>What are the best dandruff solutions? (shampoo, conditioner, treatments, etc)?
The best thing to remove the dandruff is to wash the hair daily when you take bath and shampoo it twice a week. I had lots of them and when it I started taking head bath daily it went away. But I also lost half my hair before that.
I had a dandruff problem and I heard somewhere that if you put hot olive oil on your scalp it gets rid of dandruff and makes your hair softer it worked! So I would recomend that and using head and shoulders shampoo. :)
use an anti-dandruff shampoo (obviously) but, dont wash ur hair every day. wash it every other day.
hear and shoulders or neutrogena t/gel shampoo
head and shoulders definetly.
Head %26amp; Shoulders worked for me, too
  • myspace co
  • 1 comment:

    1. -Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for and excited to read all the posts.I am looking forward to another great articles from you. Dandruff Solutions

      ReplyDelete